Birthday Parties: Terms and Conditions
Ready Steady Let’s Get Messy’s Terms and Conditions aim to present a fair sustainable structure to all. We aim to provide the highest quality classes for all our customers. We are committed to the safety of all persons who attend our lessons and to deliver the highest standard of service.
Participating in a Ready Steady Let’s Get Messy class is entirely at your own risk without any proven negligence, breach of duty of care or lack of due diligence by Ready Steady Let’s Get Messy.
Ready Steady Let’s Get Messy does not provide the Venue Hire or food. Usually the messy party lasts for anything up to two hours, including time to get everyone cleaned up and changed back into their party gear. After they have worn themselves out getting well and truly messy, the children move to a separate space to have their party lunch/tea whilst we do all the tidying up.
We ask for four hours at the venue – An hour to set up, up to two hours of messy fun and an hour to clear up. In our price, we provide party bags (which will be discussed on booking – I can provide personalised stickers too).
Each Birthday child will get a Birthday Present, helium balloon and a Canvas decorated by their friends.
On booking your party, I will provide invitations which will ask for children’s allergies/dietary requirements. Ensuring I get this information will provide a stress free party and will provide safe activities for all the children to get involved in.
Payment is due via BACS or PayPal within 48 hours of booking your place.
50% is paid on booking and the remaining balance is due a week before.
Confirmation of deposit
An acknowledgement will be sent with payment details however booking confirmation will only be sent when payment is received. If you pay using the online booking system, you will receive an automated reply confirming your place.
1. Those in charge of the child/children are solely responsible for the control, care and safety of their child/children at all times whilst at Ready, Steady, Let’s get Messy. We cannot accept any such responsibility.
2. Under no circumstance will Ready, Steady, Let’s get Messy take responsibility for loss or damages to personal possessions during a messy play session.
3. Those in charge of the child/children are under no circumstances allowed to leave the building without taking the child/children within their care with them.
4. Attending adults are responsible for the safety of their child/children during each session. This includes the use of all materials and equipment and to ensure that you and your child/children behave in a way to not cause injury or abuse to other children or adults.
5. We recommend that children wear clothing appropriate for messy play as Ready, Steady, Let’s get Messy will not be liable for any stains or marks on children’s clothes.
6. Ready, Steady, Let’s get Messy has Public Liability Insurance.
All party deposits are non-refundable.
Birthday parties start at £150, with the minimum amount of 15 children, this includes every child who will be taking part, from ages 6 months onwards. I can cater for smaller parties but the price won’t change. If it is a joint Birthday Party, I will provide individual presents to make up the price.
Only with a very good sized hall I would cater for 20 plus children, which ensures safety of the children and provides enough room for other activities in the party such as an eating area and so on. A hall size is a necessity for children’s enjoyment and safety is paramount. On booking, I will ensure that the hall is suitable by asking for the hall sizing.
Parties with twenty plus children start from £200.
Our Birthday Party Themes !
We will have so many themes available for our amazing messy play parties .. !
These have been popular choices in the past and ensure a fun filled messy play party!
We will have a choice of these themes:
On the Farm
We’re going on a Bear Hunt
The Tiger who came to Tea
Under the Sea
A Teddy Bears Picnic
Also Christmas, Easter and Halloween are also amazing themes!!
Suitability in Ages of the Children
Our Messy Play Parties are ideal for children ages 6 months to 5 years old, however older siblings can join in with a craft table…which has a range of crafts or junk modelling available. We cannot guarantee that the sessions are aimed for children over five years. Please note that we ask for children’s ages on booking so we have the appropriate materials and resources.
Ready Steady Let’s Get Messy may take photographs or video clips at sessions. This footage may be used on the website, Facebook pages and marketing materials. If you do not wish to have your child’s photograph taken, please state this on the date of the session.